Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website
This website (“the Site”) is owned and operated by Creative Rox Limited (referred to herein as “Creative Rox”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Access to and use of the Site are governed by the terms and conditions set out below (the “Terms and Conditions”). By using the Site you hereby signify your assent to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
1. About Us
Creative Rox Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales, whose registered office is at C/O UHY Hacker Young, First Floor, Pembroke House, Ellice Way, Wrexham Tech Park, LL13 7YT. Tel: 01978 264925. Email: email@example.com. Our Company Registration Number is 8838165. Our VAT Registration Number is 182908679.
- You may browse the Site for information and entertainment but may not modify, transmit, or revise any of the Site content without our written permission.
- Our site is produced in the English language and is only intended for use by people resident in the countries which are members of the European Union plus Switzerland and Norway (the “Serviced Countries”). We do not accept orders from individuals outside those countries. By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that: (a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) you are at least 18 years old; (c) you are resident in one of the Serviced Countries; and (d) you are accessing our site from that country.
- You must not transmit through or to the Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
- The Terms and Conditions may be updated and amended at any time and each time you access the Site the new Terms and Conditions will govern.
- If any of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
3. Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send electronic mail to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Please note that at all times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice and/or communications described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice and/or communication will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes, deletions, modifications, additions, or deletion to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Newsletter signup
Signing up to our newsletter means you will be the first to know all about our latest product launches, promotions and competitions!
Creative Rox, owner of the My Life Handmade brand complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We encourage Site users to share with us their comments, suggestions, concepts, observations and ideas (“Ideas”) about our Site, its products, and their commercial or educational use in general. By using this Site, however, you agree to grant, unless we indicate otherwise, a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works distribute and display such Ideas throughout the world in any media. You agree to grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Ideas, if we choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Ideas that you submit; that the Ideas are accurate; that use of the Ideas you supply do not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from Ideas you supply.
6. Proprietary Property
We own various proprietary and intellectual property rights to materials on this Site, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks (“Content”). No Content owned or licensed by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, resold, or modified, from this Site, without prior, written permission from us, except that you may download one copy of the Content for your personal or non-commercial, home use and copies of any content must clearly display the appropriate proprietary notices.
7. Unauthorised Site Use
We prohibit the following activities without our prior, written approval: linking; framing; using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the Site, Ideas or Content; any other interference with technological measures designed to control access to use of the Site or its contents; interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper operation of the Site and its activities; taking any action that might impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s technical infrastructure. Please contact us for approval enquiries.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
This Site and all its contents and services are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant or guarantee that the contents of the Site will be accurate, up-to-date, or otherwise reliable. We do not warrant that this Site, its servers, or e-mail sent from us are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability – We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the Site, whether or not accepted by us), including but not limited to lost profits or any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or reliance damages arising out of or in connection with the Site, our services or this agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representative will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the Site.
- Indemnity – You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs, expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the Site immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Termination – These terms are effective until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of the Site and destroying all Content obtained from the Site and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
- Severability – If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.